Tuesday, January 20, 2009

On a lighter note!

Well, I went to the gym and worked all my frustration! I'm feeling so much better now! It's hard to believe how much exercise will REALLY make me feel so much better on a bad day. I'm usually dreading it before I go, but once I'm there it's like I get in "the zone" and all that frustration is gone before I'm done. WHEW! It feels great! :)

Well, David and I had a good discussion last night about "the budget". The wedding budget has been shrunk. Again. But that's okay! I'm going to make the best of it with what we've got. We aren't doing things like you're "supposed to". Neither of our last names are Hilton, so our families won't be footing the bill for this wedding - WE will. I think it's kind of a good way to kick off our marriage, though. He is MAKING me stay on a budget, and I'm going to show him I can do it! That's gotta be good practice for our future finances, right? I just hope everything can be as beautiful as I had hoped. And hopefully nobody is expecting too much!! :) It certainly won't be the party of the century on the budget we are having, but I think that the people that truly care about us won't mind. I'm praying that everyone will just be glad to see us finally tie the knot after 7 years! I guess we could just forego all the cost of a wedding and head over to the courthouse, but it's important to me to say our vows in front of our friends and family. After all this time together, we want everyone to see us make it official! Well, I'm off to bed now. Goodnight to all!

1 comment:

  1. I was worried about the same thing! But I swear I didn't hear a negative thing, and if someone did they kept it to themselves! All your friends and family care about is you two and how much they love you and are happy for you! Don't stress out!!

    ReplyDelete