Monday, January 26, 2009

I do not have a case of the Mondays!

I just feel like this is going to be a good week! You know how sometimes if Monday morning is bad it just sets the tone for the rest of the week, and you just KNOW that it's going to be crappy every morning for the rest of the week until the weekend?! Well, that is not the case today, my friend! For the next few days I'm helping babysit a friend's kids. They live in East Montgomery, and have to be at St. James School by 7:15 every morning. Well, this is really a good bit earlier than I EVER wake up on a usual day, but it feels good to be up and not sleeping the day away! Normally on a Monday that I'm off work I will sleep until lunch & then be lazy till around 3. Not today! I got the kids to school on time, came home & took Shelby for a good walk around the neighborhood, and I'm about to go make some eggs & toast for breakfast. The rest of the day (AND the rest of the week) are looking good! Maybe I should start getting up early all the time! :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a good Monday. Did you read what happened to me? I almost burnt my parents house down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK--your letter is...H. :)

    I love being able to keep up with the wedding plans! It's SO exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete