Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Alphabet Game

Let's play the Alphabet Game! I got this from Trina... She tagged me with the letter "H". So here are ten things that I love that start with....




1. Home, Sweet Home. No, not my apartment - my Mama's house. They say home is where the heart is, and that is so true. My parents are a little kooky, but I love them. And of course my brother is the most wonderful person on this planet, and he has my whole heart. I love walking in the door & seeing his face light up like Christmas morning just because I'm there. He is so sweet. (Even though he looks a little angry in this photo - I think he'd just made a bad play in the game. hehe.)



2. Husband-to-be! He's close enough to perfect for me. He knows exactly how to make me laugh when I feel like crying. He thinks that I am beautiful, and lets me know all the time. He wants to provide a good future for us & for our future children. I am so proud of all he has accomplished. I couldn't ask for a more wonderful better-half.





3. Hammocks. I know it sounds silly, but what could be better than relaxing with a good book in a hammock on a beautiful summer day??








4. HOUNDSTOOTH!! Of course, I had to find a way to sneak my Alabama Football into this list!! I love houndstooth! I love to see guys wear a houndstooth hat with Bama polo shirt, or girls wear houndstooth shoes with a red dress. I love to see the houndstooth print stand out in a sea of red on game day. I LOVE LOVE LOVE houndstooth. :)







5. Honeysuckle. Is that weird? I don't care if it's weird, I love it. You know how certain smells can just take you back to a place in time? And it's like the world just kinda stops spinning for a half-second, and you are right back where you were the first time you smelled that certain thing? Well, honeysuckle does it for me. the driveway at my parents house was lined with honeysuckle when I was a little girl. Every time I catch a whiff of the stuff, I'm right back there again riding my bike and playing in the yard. Oh the memories! :)





6. Hot Tubs! Don't you just love them? I think there is no explanation necessary!








7. Humor. And really, I mean a good sense of humor! I consider myself to be a pretty witty person, and I love it when people can keep up with my quick wit! I also love to watch humorous movies. I love to hear kids and babies laughing. And I absolutely love it when you get so tickled, you start belly laughing and just can't stop. I'm talking about the stomach-hurting, crying kind of laughing. That's the good stuff. This is me belly laughing on my birthday because the waiter got whipped-cream in my nose. It was quite funny.



8. Honey-BBQ Wings! Yummmmmy.




9. Hydrangeas! These are for sure my favorite flower! As you probably already know, I'll be using them in the wedding!

10. My "Homies"! Haha, Yes, it's a stretch to use that letter. I know. But I love my friends! These are my girls. Jennifer. Amanda. Jill. Jessi. Sonya. They are all a part of my favorites list! I can't imagine where I'd be now without these girls. They have all at some point picked me up when I was down, helped me dust myself off, and kicked me in the butt! They are the best! They have ALL also given me more belly laughs than one person deserves in a lifetime!




Now, you have my 10 things I love. Want to play along? Leave me a comment, and I'll give you a letter!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, girly, your list could SO be MY list! Glad you had fun playing along. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up!! I love the Houndstooth one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can get with Jill and give me a letter!!

    ReplyDelete