Friday, February 20, 2009

The Wedding Date

We have picked a new date! We will officialy say "I do" October 17th, 2009. We decided we didn't want to wait until January, and October was just a better fit for us. They honeymoon is going to be a little cheaper in that month, as well! We are staying 7 nights in the BEAUTIFUL Couples Swept Away resort in Negril, Jamaica. Here is the link if you want to look...

http://www.couples.com/12sw/index.html

I CAN'T WAIT!!! It's going to be so wonderful. We have put down the deposit to hold the date at the church, so now we get to start our counseling sessions. Time is really flying by! I'll update more after work with some more details. Have a good Friday!

1 comment:

  1. I love this date!!!! Yay I get to be there!!! I'm sooo excited!!

    ReplyDelete