Monday, February 16, 2009

David is home!

What a wonderful past few days I've had!!! David came into town Thursday night, and we've been inseparable. I just can't get enough of him. It feels like when we first started dating and I never wanted to go home because I just was so content sitting next to him. It's like that all over again!! We had a little speed bump in the wedding planning come up yesterday. During our meeting with the preacher, he informed us that December is OUT. No December wedding. Actually, he said if we were just dead set on December, he would try to find a way to work it out. But I don't want to make the preacher go out of his way. He seemed pretty adamant that December wasn't going to be happening for us. So now we have to decide if we want to push the wedding forward or backward. January might be nice, but I just don't want to wait ANY longer. I was really trying to avoid football season, and any sooner than football season would be in the BLAZING heat of summer. I am a little disappointed about this. Luckily, nothing was really set in stone yet. No vendors have been booked, no invitations ordered, etc. What a nightmare that would have been!! So, we are just going to spend the next few days enjoying each other's company and trying to figure out what the NEW date will be. I'll update when some more decisions are made. We are off to meet with the photographer this morning, and try to work on the guest list AGAIN! :) Much love to all. And Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. You know you could always wait until Jan. and Sean would be home by then! Not big deal if it's in November though. I hear people who get married in November are very happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think November sounds Wonderful. I would still be there then :) But that's just the selfish me talking.

    ReplyDelete