Sunday, February 8, 2009

Montgomery Living

I just almost fell out when I started sorting the mail at work Saturday. We subsrcibe to Montgomery Living magazine (which is basically all about "high society" people that live in the river region), and this month's issue is Brides of 2008. Just guess what was on the cover of the magazine... MY DRESS! The bride on the cover is sporting my wedding dress! I couldn't believe it! I wasn't going to post any pictures of it because I didn't want David to get nosy, but I just have to share the link to the picture. I'm crossing my fingers that he won't peek. This link is for Charles Smith Photography who took the photos for this particular bride. She looks beautiful, and I can only hope I will look half as good as she does on my wedding day!

http://csphoto.biz/blog/2009/01/29/we-made-the-cover-again

2 comments:

  1. I was reading this magizine at work on Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you know that you don't get details with the military?!? Really, I know nothing...I don't know when i'm coming home or when Matt leaves. I have to talk to my Dr about when my cut off to fly pregnant is, I have no idea who or if anyone is going to fly with me although I don't know how in the world I'm going to do it alone with Gavin. I will fill you in with all those oh so lovely details that the Air Force doesn't think is necessary, when I get them :)

    Love ya

    ReplyDelete