Thursday, February 5, 2009

Owww!

Last night was the first time I think I've actually worked all my muscles like I'm supposed to at the gym. We took a "abs & lower body" fitness class, and WOW. It kicked my butt!! LITERALLY!! I've been so sore all day today - my legs, my butt, my abs...it all feels like I was hit by a truck! But apparently all my hard work is paying off because I was told numerous times today that I'm looking thinner! I tried on my wedding dress again today to show Jess and Amanda, and they both told me that I look like a different person!! That is so exciting to me!! I've been working so hard, and I haven't really felt any different. It's so nice to hear that someone can tell I've been trying! I would love to post some pictures on here of my wedding dress, but I have a fear that the husband-to-be would get nosy and take a peek. I can't have him seeing me in the dress before the big day!!

4 comments:

  1. Jess said the dress is BEAUTIFUL, and Dave, if you're reading this, Green is the new white! Take some pictures and bring them over here for us to see~
    Jess also said you are waaaay skinny. I'd say you've lost enough weight.I'm going to start my gym visits on Monday of next week. I can't be all flabby for Sam's birthday party next month!
    Take care, come when you can~
    E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see!!! You'll have to e-mail me some pictures. YAY Kristen!

    Love you
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey sweetie, email is edean1206@hotmail.com. i can hardly wait to see them, and you!
    E.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I told you that you look good!! You don't listen to me!! That class killed me! It still hurts to laugh or sneeze!

    ReplyDelete