Saturday, December 20, 2008

Decisions, Decisions...

I suck at making decisions. I mean I'm really, really bad at it. I don't know why, but for some reason I HATE being the one to make a final decision. It doesn't matter if we are talking about who to vote for, or what to eat for dinner. I can't decide. So you can imagine the frustration with trying to plan a wedding... GEEEEZ, so many colors, so many venues, so many styles, so many DECISIONS!! I picked a wedding date. Then I changed it. Then I changed it again. And I'm pretty sure I've changed it since then. I really hope this gets easier. I can't believe I picked out a dress. I had a hand-me-down dress I could have worn. Then another friend offered to let me wear her sister's GORGEOUS dress. I couldn't decide. So what did I do?? Go shopping, of course! Can you believe I passed up a free dress for a NOT free dress? All because I suck at making decisions!?! I must be insane...



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I am the same way! I changed my mind a million times! I would really like something and then someone wouldn't so I changed my mind. Really you just have to go with what you like and not worry about everyone else. Let me know if there is ANYTHING I can hlep you with! I just thought about all this....but you can use all the candy dishes as center pieces if you wanted. You could fill them with Red and black ornaments or candy.

    ReplyDelete